Registration Criteria for Paramedic
- Health Professions Council (HCPC) Registered Paramedic.
- Working in or have worked in Emergency, Urgent or Primary care as a HcPC Paramedic for a minimum of 6 months.
- Be competent in Adult and Paediatric Intubation and the ability to perform Advanced Life Support for same.
- Up-to-date CPD portfolio.
- Currently hold a full unrestricted driving licence which satisfies local road traffic legislation (a maximum of 3 penalty points will be considered).
- Currently hold a Category C1 driving licence and Hold the Institute of Healthcare Development (IHCD) Module C driving qualification (or equivalent*) and be in a position to utilise this qualification at all times.
- OR Level 3 Certificate in Emergency Response Ambulance Driving (FutureQuals L3 CERAD)
- Hold PHTLS, PHEC or other advanced clinical courses.
- Ability to work a range of day and nights shifts over weekdays and weekends.
Please note: You have 3 months to complete your application from the date of your interview.